    Not done any 2003 MCPs before so have no idea(as you can
    tell)!!

    Thanks All,

    Emma, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Emma

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you probably shouldn't book the exam if you have no clue what to expect.
    didn't you do any practice tests?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 1, 2004

  3. Emma

    Guest Guest

    Hi - did the practie test that came with the MS training Kit - was 45
    questions in 90 minutes - seems quite easy... just confused as the ones you
    can download say that they are 150 Questions... is that just a big selection
    of possible questions?

    The only reason i'm confused about this is because this basic information
    doesn't appear to be readily availble anywhere!

    Cheers,

    Guest, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Emma

    Neil Guest

    since this information changes on a fairly regular basis (MS likes to keep
    teh cheaters guessing - sometimes), even the details on the internet would
    be inadequate. 700 is the passing score now and the rest is a mystery. Call
    your test center, they might be able to give you some idea. Personally I
    wouldn't worry about it as the number of questions you should try and get
    right are "all of them" and you should try and finish the exam "before the
    timer runs out". If you know the material, this is no problem. Good luck...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Emma

    Neil Guest

    that is for sample tests. I have seen as many as 880 questions in a test
    engine but the max for a real exam are the beta exams were I have had 160-
    200 questions. usually around the 50-100 questions..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 6, 2004