ntfs.sys stop and dump then continuous reboot after mup.sys

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Moon, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Moon

    Moon Guest

    Hardware:

    400 gig SATA RAID 1 (200x2 gigs)
    WD RAID controller

    2.8 GHZ Prescott P4

    Intel D865 mobo

    XP Pro SP1

    Started Diskeeper Light then got a STOP BSOD and dump on
    NTFS.SYS after about 15 seconds. Then continuous reboot
    after the last file to scroll by on a safe mode boot being
    mup.sys. Have googled on mup.sys but didn't read anything
    really useful. This system has been functioning flawlessly
    for several months and I haven't added any new internal
    hardware nor have I made any changes to software or BIOS.

    Any clue besides boot off the CD and reinstall? That's what
    I've been reading mostly.

    Moon, Oct 7, 2004

  2. Moon

    Dan Evans Guest

    Is the memory good?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Moon

    Moon Guest

    I didn't try to sub it. I don't have any to sub it with.
    Tomorrow is another day.

    Moon, Oct 7, 2004