    machines and they will have "Full Control"?

    Thanks

    Billy

    Bay, Oct 5, 2003

  2. The fact that the workstations are running FAT32 has nothing to do with what
    NTFS permissions you set on the server. If you NTFS permission the
    directories on the server this will affect all users accessing the shares
    and directories, no matter what operating system they use or what file
    system that OS uses.

    Brendon Rogers, Oct 5, 2003

  3. The fact that you are using FAT32 on the workstations does
    not have any effect on the server running NTFS.

    Richard Hensley, MCSE,MCDBA,CCIE,MCT

    Richard Hensley, Oct 8, 2003