NTDLL.DLL and polar performance system

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Asaf.Louzon, Oct 9, 2005.

  1. Asaf.Louzon

    Asaf.Louzon Guest

    Hello there. I googled the groups and didn't find a solution, please
    help.

    i have an IrDa device and a polar watch for Heart rate monitoring.
    Recently something has changed - the polar program crashes all the
    time. Here's the error message I'm getting:

    AppName: polar 32.exe AppVer: 4.1.28.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
    ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00011404

    in the bottom of the message you will find all the technical
    information about the error report, but for now I dont know what's
    wrong and I'd love to know what happened to my fun computer!
    Thank you all.

    It says :
    " The instruction at "0x7c911404" referenced memory at"blabla". The
    memory could not be "read". "
    Damn!

    Asaf.Louzon, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Asaf.Louzon

    why? Guest

    2nd hit on Google led straight to the support / new version of the
    software page / helpdesk and troubleshooting page.
    The something would be a patch , upgrade , you installed another
    application.
    That's Win XP you are running?

    Maybe you need to u/g your sw?
    http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/ALLDOCS/42256C2B001E0F6A42256B27003FEA5F?OpenDocument
    Version: 4.03.041
    Date: July 5th 2005
    Size: 2 728 Kb

    http://support.polar.fi/PKBSupport.nsf/Library?OpenForm
    Also see the Help / Troubleshooting / Contact Helpdesk link.

    NTDLL.DLL is a very important part of the OS, have you check it's
    version details, tried a AV scan, spyware check, reinstalled the IrDa
    drivers, checked with polar support?
    Not the way you copied the message it's not technical, and after
    including the above why put the rest at the end?
    That's fairly useless there isn't memory reference "blabla"

    Me

    why?, Oct 9, 2005