    XP improve matters?

    I believe there may be other 'offenders' too, but this one is the most
    persistent of them.

    Rolf, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Rolf

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Jan 9, 2007

  3. Rolf

    why? Guest

    Doesn't sound like a valid application.

    More like spyware / trojan.
    That's to make you think it's a valid app if it isn't.
    Which address?
    If it's malware, bad. No. No.
    Me

    why?, Jan 9, 2007
  4. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    Address: irc.kr3wzb4se.info

    I suppose the letters se would mean it is located in Sweden.

    I am going to search the location of the program an rename it to the ugly
    name it deserves.

    But what can i do about all the other messages I keep getting - about
    accessing or sending data to encrypted pages et ceterea - the messages keep
    coming whether I indicate I want no more messages or not.

    Rolf

    Rolf

    Rolf, Jan 14, 2007