    delete the cotents

    I now need to replace it and i dont know where i got it from

    can anyone help please

    blackmirror, Mar 19, 2006

  2. blackmirror

    Trax Guest

    "blackmirror" <> wrote:

    |>I made the mistake of copying and pasting nprotect folder to dry and
    |>delete the cotents
    |>
    |>I now need to replace it and i dont know where i got it from
    |>
    |>can anyone help please

    nprotect folder googles as a norton product.

    --
    http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/its_not_safe.html

    Trax, Mar 19, 2006

  3. blackmirror

    PC Guest

    "blackmirror" <> wrote in message
    >I made the mistake of copying and pasting nprotect folder to dry and
    > delete the cotents
    >
    > I now need to replace it and i dont know where i got it from
    >
    > can anyone help please

    Reload your Norton Utilities or System works.
    NProtect is the Recycle bin for Windows Recycle bin that Norton creates to
    hold files that are emptied from the Windows Recycle bin.
    It is normally hidden from view on all but the most recent versions of
    Norton by using Rootkit techniques.

    If you are hoping to recover files from this folder be aware deleting it
    will have released the space to the 'free' space and may have been
    overwritten by other newer files.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Mar 19, 2006
  4. blackmirror

    Plato Guest

    blackmirror wrote:

    > I made the mistake of copying and pasting nprotect folder to dry and
    > delete the cotents
    >
    > I now need to replace it and i dont know where i got it from

    IN the future, please do NOT use the Nortons Protected Recycle Bin.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 20, 2006