    strange and wanted to let anyone who is looking for this DVD know to
    look elsewhere.

    GB

    gjbates, Dec 27, 2005

  2. gjbates

    Bratboy Guest

    I usually just use this site to find best prices
    http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdhtml2 so far as a rule its worked
    great for me.

    Bratboy, Dec 27, 2005

  3. gjbates

    jayembee Guest

    There seems to be some confusion about the MSRP on this set. In the
    listing for it at www.tvshowsondvd.com, the MSRP is given as $69.99.
    It's possible that Image initially gave this as the MSRP, and Best Buy
    put that in their database, and never updated it.

    This has happened before. When Image started releasing the current
    "Definitive Edition" TWILIGHT ZONE sets, the first season was MSRP'd
    at $119.99 because it included a copy of Marc Scott Zicree's book THE
    TWILIGHT ZONE COMPANION in it. The later sets were MSRP'd at
    $99.99, but the second season mistakenly got listed at the $119.99 price
    in Images original solicitation. Best Buy had marked down the set based
    on the higher price rather than the corrected price.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Dec 28, 2005