    worked

    have we picked up a virus !!!

    many thanks

    Mark, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Mark

    Hywel Guest

    Is your keyboard driver properly configured?
    Maybe. Dunno, but you should.

    Hywel, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Mark

    °Mike° Guest

    Clean your keyboard, and/or check that none of the
    keys have become 'sticky'.

    Also, for your peace of mind, download, update and use
    *all* of the following:

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    Update your antivirus and scan your system, too.

    °Mike°, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Mark

    Gumpy Guest

    May I respectfully suggest you check your keyboard status in control
    panel - just in case your kids have decided that a different keyboard
    would be fun. The UK and USA keyboards are different (no sarcasm
    intended).

    Gumpy

    Gumpy, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Mark

    Chris M Guest

    You might have switched on StickyKeys. Try pressing shift five times in
    quick succession to turn it off again.

    Chris M, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Mark

    Chris M Guest

    Actually, ignore that. I don't think it would have the effect you're
    experiencing.

    Chris M, Apr 1, 2004
  7. Mark

    Professor Guest

    You might have to repair or reinstall your browser.

    Professor, Apr 2, 2004
  8. Mark

    Mark Guest

    doh ,
    found out what happned
    the shift key was knackered , and stuck down...

    Many thanks to all

    Mark, Apr 3, 2004