    RichA Guest

  2. RichA

    philo  Guest

    philo , Feb 1, 2014

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Definitely has his work cut out of him.

    RichA, Feb 2, 2014
  4. RichA

    philo  Guest

    Good one!

    philo , Feb 2, 2014
  5. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    There are _four_ rocks. One that was already in place and that the
    vineyard was built around, two that came down near it, and a fourth that
    stopped almost touching the farmhouse.

    J. Clarke, Feb 2, 2014
  6. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    :
    :
    : On 2/2/14 10:30 AM, in article
    : , "newshound"
    :
    : > On 31/01/2014 23:55, RichA wrote:
    : >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25975251
    : >>
    : > What I thought was interesting was that the one further down is close to
    : > another even larger one, which apparently came down some time before.
    :
    : BINGO!

    I think that earlier incident was mentioned in the article. I don't recall
    that they said how long ago it happened. It would certainly give a resident of
    the house something to think about while trying to get to sleep.

    Robert Coe, Feb 3, 2014