    your seach would end here. More details on this service availave at

    http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-to-make-free-calls-to-any-phone-via.html

    Good Day...

    rishil, Nov 26, 2007

  2. rishil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    : : An unbeliveable new free service from Russia, lets you
    : : make absolute free calls from anywhere to anywhere.

    Sigh.. more spam.......

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 26, 2007

  3. rishil

    mymail Guest

    Sigh

    Get lost Ivor you are obsessed with spam .

    mymail, Nov 26, 2007
  4. rishil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    : : On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:15:48 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : :
    : : :
    : : : : : An unbeliveable new free service from Russia,
    : : : : : lets you make absolute free calls from anywhere
    : : : : : to anywhere.
    : : :
    : : : Sigh.. more spam.......
    : : :
    : : : Ivor
    : : Sigh
    : :
    : : Get lost Ivor you are obsessed with spam .

    Get lost Ron you are obsessed with me. Go and annoy someone else.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 26, 2007
  5. rishil

    mymail Guest

    NO because there is only you with your stupid obsessions that annoys
    me in the FORUM .

    mymail, Nov 26, 2007
  6. rishil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    : : On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:17:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : :
    : : :
    : : :
    : : : : : : : : On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:15:48 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : : : :
    : : : : : :
    : : :
    : : : : : : : : An unbeliveable new free service from
    : : : : : : : : Russia, lets you make absolute free calls
    : : : : : : : : from anywhere to anywhere.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : Sigh.. more spam.......
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : Ivor
    : : : : : Sigh
    : : : : :
    : : : : : Get lost Ivor you are obsessed with spam .
    : : :
    : : : Get lost Ron you are obsessed with me. Go and annoy
    : : : someone else.
    : : :
    : : : Ivor
    : :
    : : NO because there is only you with your stupid
    : : obsessions that annoys me in the FORUM .

    As this *still* isn't a forum your statement is plainly untrue. Now go
    away.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 27, 2007
  7. rishil

    mymail Guest

    No I will not go away until YOU go way, I have said before this FORUM
    is always very quite and peaceful when you are not here going on about
    scammers and sipgate . I have noticed you are now infiltrating the uk
    Telecom FORUM now .

    mymail, Nov 28, 2007
  8. rishil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    : : On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:40:06 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : :
    : : :
    : : :
    : : : : : : : : On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:17:42 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : : : :
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : : : : : : On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:15:48 -0000, "Ivor
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : message
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : :
    : : :
[...]

    I was using the uk.telecom newsgroup long before you ever were.

    Go away, Ron.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 29, 2007
  9. rishil