    PHONE NUMBER 416-481-0900

    ASK FOR Shan OR CATHY

    Call between 9 am and 1030am and after 3pm

    sympatico, Oct 8, 2005

  2. I'll do it if the pay and bennies are right. No hard work though. I'm
    sick of that kind of shit. And no dealing with either bosses or the
    public, I've had that up to my eyeballs too. And no uniforms and I want
    to be in a union.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 9, 2005

  3. sympatico

    Sam Guest

    you gotta be kidding me

    Sam, Oct 9, 2005
  4. sympatico

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I was on vacation a few weeks ago, and a little gift shop I went in to had a
    sign up that said "I'm only working here until a good fast food job opens
    up." Laughed good at that one - almost bought one to put over my desk at
    work <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 9, 2005