! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010.

  1. ! NOVEMBER ! PHREEKIN' NOVEMBER...

    <http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/30/arizona.immigration.appeal.hearing/index.
    html>

    http://tinyurl.com/33scnzj

    You know how many of them stanky beaners can slip through the
    tunnels and onto the welfare rolls by that time??? How many
    supple, young, virgin, white-gurls will get gang-raped and
    tattooed by that time? How many snorts, puffs, and lines
    of marywanna-crack-dope-deals will be done by that time?
    And the worstest part of it all is that not only does the
    ARIZONA TAXPAYER have to pay for their medical bills; they
    also have to pay for translators and that damn #2 button
    on the phone menus! Deport *all* them Spanglish-vermins
    (but KEEP the tacos and burritos... and Salma Hayek) and
    wait for November to see if we have to let some come back.

    http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=salma+hayek&um=1&ie=UTF-8
    &source=univ&ei=GnpVTMrHJoG78gac2tSpBA&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&
    resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA

    Impeach our courts and kill all the lawyers because it's all
    'gone South'... no pun intended. And vote for Joe Arpaio as
    the next president, or maybe even Chief Justice of the Supreme
    Court.

    http://www.mcso.org/

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I'm not talking to the aliens

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    I know how, and
    Mi Dvice a usted es para empezar a hablar español.

    OldGringo38, Aug 1, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    I know how, and
    Mi advice a usted es para empezar a hablar español.
    PS: Voy a estar en contacto con la familia en su vecindario.

    OldGringo38, Aug 1, 2010
  4. Even if it did, Sheriff Joe Arpaio will house
    them in tents 'til it all gets sorted out. He
    makes 'em wear pink underwears too! True dat.

    http://www.mcso.org/

    That dwood is *so* *damn* *cool*!!!

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 1, 2010
  5. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    That loon? Oh cripes, they'd be better off with the extras from
    Deliverance. Until recently, he insisted his prisoners wear black and
    white stripes FCS. He still has a live web cab of his prisoners who he's
    obligated to protect the security and privacy of by federal law?

    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2010