    Download size is a little bit over 17 megs because it contains drivers for
    all Windows versions ranging from Win98 to WinXP x64.
    Carlos

    Guest, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Josef Gonko Guest

    And, RealTek's drivers seem to work pretty dern great. I've been using
    their 64-bit driver releases since XP x64 became available on a Supermicro
    X6DAE-G2 dual-Xeon workstation board with no problems. I'm quite pleased
    with RealTek's work!

    Of course, the RealTek chip cannot do what the installed E-MU 1820M system
    can do but that's OK. E-MU's 64-bit driver release is working great also.

    Josef Gonko, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 9, 2005