November 7, picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel ROCHA, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Daniel ROCHA

    Daniel ROCHA Guest

    Daniel ROCHA, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Daniel ROCHA

    Stewy Guest

    Picture is a bit small on screen - any chance to make it bigger (I
    realize it's out of focus and enlarging will highlight this

    Stewy, Nov 7, 2005

  3. Daniel ROCHA

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 7, 2005
  4. Daniel ROCHA

    Donald Gray Guest

    Donald Gray, Nov 7, 2005
  5. Daniel ROCHA

    Dave Guest

    Dit moi...
    Why do we have to suffer with terrible flash animation after every image?
    Terrible monochrome monotone is bad enough.

    Dave

    Dave, Nov 7, 2005
  6. Daniel ROCHA

    George Kerby Guest