    I don't know what the Sairenns are, but I am very concerned.

    I hope it is not to late to form a resistance...
    Debbie Warren

    d_v_warren, Sep 16, 2005

  2. d_v_warren

    Plato Guest

    Aliens. Time to wallpaper your home with aluminum foil to keep out the
    alien moon beams

    Plato, Sep 16, 2005

  3. d_v_warren

    TNKEV Guest

    Now thats just plain silly,why on earth would you waste all that tin
    foil when you can just wrap it around your head.

    :)

    TNKEV, Sep 16, 2005
  4. d_v_warren

    TJ Guest

    In
    FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="tinfoil_hat"

    INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Reynolds Wrap" size="LARGE"

    /FORM

    TJ, Sep 16, 2005
  5. d_v_warren

    Jimmy Guest

    Herpes?

    Jimmy, Sep 16, 2005
  6. d_v_warren

    Jimmy Guest

    Make sure the shiny side is to the OUTSIDE or the alien signals will be trapped
    in your house driving you mad.
    Been there done that!

    Jimmy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. d_v_warren

    WormWood Guest

    He'd have to remove the panties, claims it keeps his nonexistent hair in
    place.

    WormWood, Sep 16, 2005
  8. d_v_warren

    EricP Guest

    Thank God for some common sense, but you forgot saving some to wrap
    around the balls! These aliens always go for the balls first!!

    EricP, Sep 16, 2005
  9. d_v_warren

    Jimmy Guest

    I thought they went for the anus first?

    Jimmy, Sep 16, 2005
  10. d_v_warren

    TJ Guest

    In
    Obviously you don't watch Southpark. If you did, you'd know they always go
    for the anal-probe first. :)

    TJ, Sep 16, 2005
  11. wrote in
    Only if your name is Cartman.

    Top (retired), Sep 16, 2005
  12. d_v_warren

    FML Guest

    You just need one of these:

    http://www.mojocity.com/hat1.htm

    FML, Sep 16, 2005
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 16, 2005
  14. d_v_warren

    TNKEV Guest

    TNKEV, Sep 16, 2005
  15. d_v_warren

    Is it Real? Guest

    Well, I'm a bit concerned. It was enough for me to stop lurking and
    finally come out of the closet, so to speak.

    But rather than have this group hit with off topic posts, I created a
    google group GrassFedCows so all discussion can take place in that
    forum.

    Their web site, www.grassfedcows.com, is up and running, contrary to
    what they claim in their news ticker (which makes me wonder) but in any
    case, I guess we will just have to take a wait and see attitude about
    the whole thing.

    \---------0000]~~~
    /---------0000]~~~
    who am i kidding, no ascii art here :(