    please don't guess. I need detailed uninstall instructions for all 3
    os's

    Thanks for your help.

    cromi, Sep 6, 2003

  2. cromi

    why? Guest

    RTFM(s) and a do few MS training courses.
    Having a difficult time then.
    RTFM(s) and a do few MS training courses.

    Win 2000.
    Look in Network / Properties / <lan connection> / Properties / General
    the clients are listed there.

    Pretty much same for the others, Novell client in the connection
    properties.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Sep 6, 2003

  3. cromi

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    For which version of the client?
    Again, it depends on the client. The generic answer is "Run the
    uninstall program that installs with the client", but older clients didn't
    install the uninstall, so you have to install the LATEST client THEN
    uninstall.

    But, again, it depends on the version of the CLIENT.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 6, 2003