(Nov, 28) Picture of the Week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by daniel.rocha, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. daniel.rocha

    daniel.rocha Guest

    daniel.rocha, Nov 30, 2005

  2. daniel.rocha

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Nov 30, 2005

  3. daniel.rocha

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 30, 2005
  4. daniel.rocha

    ½ Confused Guest

    Probably not. Or maybe no one replies. His current photo is the
    reason *I* don't post my web urls here...like him I often do NOT have
    a decent photo to publish every week... ;^)

    Jeff

    ½ Confused, Dec 4, 2005
  5. daniel.rocha

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I used to post on shuttercity but am so flabbergasted by the quality
    of some of the stuff there I am almost ashamed to post. Mind you many
    have been photographers for a long time and have far better equipment
    but they also seem to have a more natural eye. So i hardly post and if
    I do it tends to be just for fun. I did get picked for photo of the
    week once, but I think that was more for subject than skill.

    Paul Heslop, Dec 4, 2005