    D) Go take a running leap of the nearest bridge, and hope there isn't any
    water.

    I think that either C or D is the answer, what do you think?

    Kendal Emery, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Kendal Emery

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    I pick #6) http://photopile.com/photos/tresser/tungsten/149741.jpg

    JaR, Mar 17, 2005

  3. <snipage>
    braindum site deleted to pervent libel suit
    </snipage>

    Surely you aren't THAT stupid.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 18, 2005
  4. Kendal Emery

    Ogre Guest

    I like E: Give up.

    http://tinyurl.com/4ntmd

    Ogre, Mar 18, 2005
  5. THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE BURGER KING BURGERS ARE FLAME BROILED ON A
    CONVEYOR BELT THERE IS NO FLIPPING OF BURGERS! OKAY THANKS BYE

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005
  6. Kendal Emery

    kpg Guest

    Can I pencil in ALL OF THE ABOVE?

    kpg, Mar 18, 2005