    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    You a funny funny guy. I bet you make muchly moneys in laugh biz.

    rgs

    FrisbeeĀ®, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I hope you blow the computer up. [email protected] are for cheating a$$fuskers,
    dipsh!t. Juniors learn from "*trial* and error, you mean. Idiots who have
    no sense of technical discernment use "a few [email protected]" and end up losing
    their jobs. I hope you fail your tests miserably.

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Hmmm, can a sock puppet get a job? Seems like a sock puppet who's partner
    got lost in the drier.

    LRM, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    So a pink sock and a black sock walk into a bar...

    Lasher, Feb 18, 2006
  5. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I can't believe I didn't see this idiotic cheating a$$fsuker's post. I've
    been logged in all friggin day long just watching for jerkoffs like this to
    flame.

    Oh well, there will be more!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  6. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
    going to go to jail.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006