nother confusing question 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    becuase it's not green
    becuase its not blue
    he's probably still trying to fix that annoying on the network/off the
    network issue he seems to have with his IM client. (oh look there he goes
    again)
    I get all my work done early so I have time to waste here (it was a slow
    day and I don't want to get too involved in anything as I will be away
    next week)
    you have a job?
    why, have the police finally tracked you down?
    beats not living in Canada
    no, but I have had a french kiss
    off-road dirt bike till I fall off - yes; inside one of those giant metal
    balls at the circus - no.
    the one that work pays for appears to be a PieceOCrap 10000
    very much (no jokes, best work of all time. I don't do it as much any
    more and I really miss it)
    fewer than in Hollywierd
    "Shawshank Redemption" followed closely by "[email protected] fascination"

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    OK. That was neat.

    I won't steal your cup of java, I find my own logo
    somewhere.

    Now how do I make that permenant.

    And where is the selll checkers plug-in

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    DANGIT!!! F8'd too quick
    A chev. what's it to you
    Bert (http://www.bertisevil.tv/)
    about 10 minutes ago before I started answering these STUPID
    QUESTIONS!!!!

    now leeme alone....

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it's all in the headers...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    special --> setup x-news --> compose --> custom headers

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    um.... um... spell chacker? there's a spoll chocker?

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    If you could travel in time, what time would you travel to?

    Never tell me I have 16 questions left and not expect me to use 'em.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    ROFL

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Why doesn't Consultant post here anymore?

    He's a busy man.
    He doesn't have control over it.

    or the crap in the hallways...

    i hate this place...

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    busy trying to fix Trillian...
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    he can't control [email protected] in the hallway? Dude!?!?

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    So you noticed too?

    AND WITH THAT..I have taken my rightfull place as top poster again
    (thanks for pointing that out to me Fris) and bid you all a fond farewell
    as I depart for a week of resting and relaxing...no that was TechEd, crap
    I have to spend a week with the family???? DANGIT!!!!

    Later folks...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    busy trying to fix Trillian...

    I don't think it's Trillian. MSN, AOL and Yahoo were all doing it. Even my
    OE loses it's connection every 2 min and gives me an error.

    It vexes me.

    I'm terribly vexed.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Maybe you should call in a consultant.
    *runs*

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    I see you found your sig.

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Maybe you should call in a consultant.
    Wouldn't help. I don't have any control over those network thingamajiggys.
    You know, those things that send stuff to other thingys using that...
    thingy.

    I hope I'm not being to technical for you.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I'm not familiar with thingamajiggys. Are they simililar to whatchamacallits
    or whatchamadingers?

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    wambadiddles

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 9, 2005
  19. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    google xfaces

    catwalker63, Jul 9, 2005
  20. Guest

    frikkie Guest

    My braindumps says A. I will try that first when i am in the situation.
    If that does not work, I will try the other option one-by-one. Juniors
    learn by trail and error and a few braindumps

    frikkie, Feb 17, 2006