    Neil Guest

    I like it too. I was thinking of adding it to my ever growing list of
    taglines.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    To late, my vison is already fading. ooops there it goes again.

    Guest, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it's ok, I masticate 3 times a day. I often masticate in public too. I
    invite my family along sometimes. as a mater of fact, I masticated at
    McDonald's last night with my wife and kid. No one seems to mind...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I'm removing that word from my word list.

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    I masticate at work. And today, they even paid me for it. And we have an
    employee meeting next week, where there will be group mastication.

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Pervert! Next you'll be telling us that you Osculated with them in public,
    too!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    our commisioner has set up a summer bbq in the park in 2 weeks. the whole
    danged office will be outside masticating together.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    Eeeeewww!

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    It's not for everyone. The late Karen Carpenter did not believe in
    mastication.

    --
    Fris "I'm going to burn in hell for that one" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jul 8, 2005
  10. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Would that be commissioner Gordon? Do you live in Gotham City? Did you ever
    see Batman? Did you ever get to drive the Batmobile?

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Mama Cass did.

    /Yes, I know who Mama Cass is
    //Yes, I know it's an urban legend
    ///Yes, I know I'm also going to burn in Hell
    ////Yes, I know I ripped off the slashes from Fark.
    /////Yes, I know these things are highly annoying

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    would you like to replace it with futtock, dongle or cockchafer

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    he was in the ng once or twice, but I haven't seen him recently
    no

    you have 16 questions left...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Mama Cass could have eaten Karen Carpenter...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Those must be Canadian words.

    Sorry, I only do American.

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no,no,no. The Mrs. doesn't like to Osculate in public. We have however
    obfuscated in public. we've also bifurcated occasionaly at the mall...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I know lots of words, I just can't spell any of them.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why doesn't Consultant post
    here anymore? How do you find time to post so much? Should I look for a
    different job? Should I move to another state? Do you like living in Canada?
    Have you ever been to Europe? Can you ride a motorcycle? What brand of
    computer do you use? Do you enjoy teaching technical courses? How many stars
    are there? What's your favorite movie? What kind of car do you drive? Who's
    your favorite Muppet?If you could travel in time, what time would you travel
    to?

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I blame xnews.

    BTW - how do I get a cool coffee cup to show up?

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    kpg Guest

    test