nother confusing question 70-290

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi guys,
    i have another confusing question from the 70-290 exam,
    which answer do you think is correct and why.
    thanks in advance.

    Piotr majcher

    here it is:

    You are the network administrator for Certkiller.com. Your network consists
    of a single Active Directory domain named Certkiller.com. All network servers
    - Windows Server 2003. Certkiller.com has office in Atlanta, Denver, and
    Vancouver. Each office has one domain controller. Each office also has its
    own organization unit (OU), which contains all user accounts and computer
    accounts in that office.
    The Denver OU is accidentally deleted from Active Directory. You perform an
    authoritative restoration of that OU. Some users in Denver now report that
    they receive the following error message when they try to log on to the
    domain.
    "The session setup from the computer DOMAINMEMBER failed to authenticate.
    The name of the account referenced is the security database in
    DOMIAINMEMBER$. The following error occurred: "Access is denied".
    How should you solve this problem?
    A. Reset the computer accounts of the computers that receive the error
    message.
    Instruct the affected users to restart their computers.
    B. Perform a nonauthoritative restoration of Active Directory.
    Force directory replication on all domain controllers.
    C. Restart the Kerberos Key Distribution Center service on each domain
    controller.
    D. Run Nltest.exe on the computers that receive the error message.
    Restart the Net Logon service on the domain controller on Denver.

    Guest, Mar 16, 2005

  2. I have an idea. How about you stop using braindumps, jacka$$.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ok

    so tell me how can i make my computer to generate such error
    so i can figure it out in my test domain.

    Guest, Mar 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    Darren D Guest

    I would say the ans is A - a reset is needed after the OU has been restored
    to reset the computer account password..
    -hope this helps

    Darren D, Mar 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    that's the point : some say the answer A is appropriate, others say that D
    is correct. I googled the web and there are different answers so i decided
    to ask you guys.

    Guest, Mar 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    [email protected] will only get help here from other [email protected]

    So, likely any answer you will get will be wrong.

    Answer is B and maybe C.

    La La La

    Guest, Mar 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    What a WPS, did you think about this before you posted? Recreate the
    f*ing question in a lab.... maybe then you will actually LEARN
    something, a$$fukcer

    Ogre, Mar 17, 2005
  8. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Word of advice, I wouldn't trust any braindumps to have the right answer to
    begin with. No wonder you are confused.

    Oh and by the way...

    Assfscker.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 17, 2005
  9. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    I got this far, then I decided that you didn't need my help. Answering any
    question that follows would be a complete waste of time, since you don't
    actually want to *learn* anything. You just want the answers, and I refuse
    to give you that. I have a feeling that the reception will be pretty much
    the same amongst the regulars here in this group. Do yourself a favor and
    quit cheating. Maybe then you'll actually get some help.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2005
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'll gladly give you the correct answer if you tell me why you think the
    answer may or may not be A or D and/or why the answer may or may not not be B
    or C.

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005
  11. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Certkiller is a braindump. Don't help the cheater.

    T-Bone, Jul 7, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today...

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  13. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't share my hamburgers!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    may I call you Patty?

    Neil, Jul 7, 2005
  15. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Whatever would make you think I would allow you to take such a liberty?
    I am deeply offended.

    I'm sorry. What were we talking about?

    catwalker63, Jul 8, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm Neil...please to meet you.

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  17. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Your grammar is atrocious.

    "I'm Neil...please *to be* meeting you."

    Briscobar, Jul 8, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I sorry

    rgs

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    don't do that, you'll go blind...

    (now ask me about my huge pianist)

    Neil, Jul 8, 2005
  20. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    I think you'll do just fine in this here chat rum. Stick around, there may
    be bigger things in your future. Feel free to share my quote but I didn't
    make it up. I don't remember where I read it but I liked it.

    CBIC, Jul 8, 2005