    case and Lexmark Z715 color printer for $700 (after $450 rebate).... is this a
    great price?

    I notice that the regular price is $1000 w/o all the free accessories.

    Ohohwatwat, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Ohohwatwat

    JK Guest

    While Toshiba is a good brand, if you are doing Intensive tasks on the
    PC, you will want a much faster processor than a Celeron. If you plan
    to do word processing, surf the net, and other simple tasks then it would
    be okay. You might be able to find a notebook with a mobile Athlon XP
    processor at a low price. If it had a mobile Pentium 4 2.8 ghz at that
    price then I would say grab it, but since it has a Celeron processor,
    you need to figure out if you will want to do any intensive tasks on the
    notebook, or just those that aren't very cpu intensive.

    JK, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Ohohwatwat

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Also, my friend just picked up a new notebook, athlon 64, 512 megs RAM,
    80gig hard drive, Radeon mobility graphics, DVD +/- RW with a 16:9 screen
    (like 17" I believe) for $1050 after rebate.

    DeMoN LaG, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Ohohwatwat

    JK Guest

    Wow! An Athlon 64 notebook with DVD writer and 80 gig hard drive
    for only $1,050! I want one.

    JK, Aug 8, 2004