    since u have to be soo critical. Get a life don't waste your time
    pointing ur fingures and saying rude stuff. If u don't know the
    answer, then don't answer

    Calvin, Jun 22, 2003

  2. Calvin

    trout Guest

    "So if I'm sitting at my computer and his C: Drive is shared and I
    copied an .exe file to his C: is it possible
    to me to somehow have that file run on his computer".

    Sounds like something entirely different.

    trout, Jun 22, 2003

  3. Calvin

    Plato Guest

    You spend way too much time in chat.

    Plato, Jun 22, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:30:00
    -0700, trout uttered this:
    He can't spell either! Sheesh.

    William Poaster, Jun 22, 2003
  5. Calvin

    Sparky Guest

    Sparky, Jun 22, 2003
  6. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as Sparky said
    Let's hope he doesn't choose you as his first victim.

    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003
  7. Calvin

    nemo Guest

    Do a google search for VNC.