not recieving any mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by carla fennessy, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. I am not getting any mail?

    carla fennessy, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Maybe nobody is sending you any?

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 15, 2005

  3. carla fennessy

    Harry Guest

    Bwahahahahahahahaha.....good joke

    Harry, Mar 15, 2005
  4. carla fennessy

    Champ Guest

    carla fennessy wrote in message
    Do you live in the same street as me ? Our postman's off sick and due to
    an overtime ban, no one else can deliver the mail. Hopefully he will be
    back next week.

    Champ, Mar 15, 2005
  5. If you don't know if you're getting mail, I sure don't know if you're
    getting mail.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 15, 2005
  6. carla fennessy

    Clarke Guest

    And the answer to this question is: yes.

    Clarke, Mar 15, 2005