Not receiving incoming calls on Voipfone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by GwG, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. GwG

    GwG Guest

    Is anyone else having problems with incoming calls on Voipfone, or is it
    just me?

    I cannot receive calls on my 056 number, and I have just set up an 0870
    number to test, and I cannot receive calls through this either. I have tried
    making calls through two mobile networks, because dialling through NTL in my
    area does not get past the 4th digit yet (NTL informed), and these calls do
    not connect, and just time out. Outgoing calls are working OK

    I am using a Sipura 2000, and the only setting change I have made since the
    last successful incoming call is to the Dial Plan, (which I set to the
    Voipfone instructions, and I *think* I have now reset, as that didn't cure
    the problem), it is now set to:-
    Dial Plan: (*xx|xx.)
    Enable IP Dialling Yes

    Any help please.

    GwG, Jul 4, 2005

  2. GwG

    GwG Guest

    Voipfone now working OK on the 056 number, (except via NTL), without any
    alterations at my end.

    GwG, Jul 4, 2005