    it's almost impossible to clean it off without getting it wet.

    If you have male cat and he was neutured past age one or never
    neutured, keep your stuff up high.

    Impmon, Aug 8, 2004

  2. I feel your pain.
    I had an incident where one of my ferrets decided that 15 or so of the
    DVD cases on the bottom row of my anime shelves would look better
    all chewed up. The discs are fine, but the cases are a mess :(

    Henry LaPierre

    LaPierre Henry, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Hehe, my (departed) Himalayan sprayed repeatedly over a forgotten rack
    tucked in a corner of ENTIRELY CD's from the earliest days, 1981, 82
    stuff, all collector's items. The CD's are all right but the heavy
    pastic cases have all dissolved and most of the inserts are ruined.

    ... Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 9, 2004
  4. Impmon

    Scott Blair Guest

    Or....you could dropkick your cat into traffic and be done with it.

    Scott Blair, Aug 9, 2004
  5. NO KITTY, THAT'S A BAD KITTY!!!!

    Rob McCartney, Aug 9, 2004
  6. Impmon

    Autodidact Guest

    I live with a married couple who like to have kitty litter boxes in as many
    rooms of the house as possible. It's quite nauseating. Most days I don't
    even consider cooking because there's a nice steamy pile of catshit under
    the kitchen table.

    The wife also doesn't understand the difference between a normal drain and a
    garberator (spelling), so the kitchen always smells like rotten meat and cat
    shit.

    Autodidact, Aug 9, 2004
  7. Impmon

    Joe McC Guest

    Lord. You describe an existence which is sadder than

    Ever thought of going postal?

    You'd be justified.

    Joe McC, Aug 10, 2004
  8. One of my cat "marked" my DVD collection. :( I was able to clean off
    That gives a new meaning to the term "European dvd's". ;)

    Waterperson77, Aug 11, 2004