    Any ideas?

    thanks
    Frank

    Guest, Oct 10, 2005

  2. How does he have the wireless router configured, is he using WEP or WPA? If
    so, you need to configure the laptop with the same shared secret that he
    configured on the AP.

    --
    James McIllece, Microsoft

    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is my online account
    name for newsgroup participation only.

    James McIllece [MS], Oct 10, 2005