  1. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Doubtful.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You're a retard. You claim to be a PCB component level tech, yet you
    are unfamiliar with HP. Yeah right... tell us another one asshole.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006

  3. So you're a liar, too.

    If you hadn't read it, you wouldn't have found that line (at the *end*
    of his message) and responded to it.

    You amuse us to no end.

    Barry McCockiner, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Agent_C

    SBFan2000 Guest

    Thought you were ignoring my posts?? Ever think that since I don't care for
    HP that I wouldn't buy their products for my testing purposes?

    The use of foul language is often the sign of a small mind!

    SBFan2000, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Show us where the foul language is, retard boy. You don't get to
    mutate the meanings of words in a thread where you already attempted
    to mutate the reputation of a top company, or any other time, for that
    matter.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    If you are a working printer tech that claims to do component level
    repairs, you have to have worked for someone else in that capacity
    before (ie not self employed).

    I doubt seriously that you have set up your own repair lab.

    If you did, e retard like you probably bought all your gear from
    radio shack or harbor freight.
    There was no fouls language in the post, you adolescent twit.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006
  7. Agent_C

    TB Guest

    :

    (snip)
    Well duh. My point was that it's a bit amusing that the set of 6 cartridges
    are well over 50% of the cost of a new printer complete with a new set of
    cartridges. Contrast that with my other printer, a HP Laserjet 2500M which
    cost well over $1,200.00 yet the 4 color individual cartridges can be had
    for about $300.00 total.
    There are many companies, mostly mail order / online that sell cartridge ink
    refill kits and even up to quart size bottles of individual colors of ink.
    Here's a link to one such online company that carries ink for my particular
    inkjet printer:

    http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/printer-ink-epson-Stylus-Photo-R200.asp

    T.B.

    TB, Feb 8, 2006
  8. Agent_C

    SBFan2000 Guest

    ass is a foul slang term and even if it wasn't check your other posts. It
    is clear you have a small mind when you call people school yard names when
    they don't agree with you. You act like a petulant child!

    I didn't have to mutate HPs rep they do that fine on thier own. If fact I
    don't believe I mutated anything. I clearly stated what I have seen,
    computer wise, nothing HP holds up to time. I also stated that they had
    really good printers, both inkjet and laser. In fact I have one of their
    inkjets in my home office, a 6110 to be specific, because I need color but
    not enough to justify a color laser, which by the way I also service, just
    worked on the main drive assembly in a Toshiba EStudio 4511 today. (If I
    need a color laser printer I would likely pick a HP, again their printers
    are tops.)

    Not only to you resort to school yard names but you lie left and right. You
    state you didn't read my OP then you select the last sentence to "mutate"
    for your own use. (You mutate a sentence and then accuse me of mutating a
    word. LOL) Then when someone calls you on the fact that you had to read the
    OP you lie again and say you skipped right to it becuase you "know my
    posting habits" when, in fact, I have probably posted in this group more in
    this thread than I ever have in the past. Your lies are transparent.

    SBFan2000, Feb 8, 2006
  9. Agent_C

    SBFan2000 Guest

    Man, your dense! When did I say I was self employed?? I told you I worked
    for a Toshiba Dealer and WHEN I HAVE EXTRA TIME, I repaired and built
    computers.

    ly that you have set up your own repair lab.
    I guess that depends on your definition of "fouls language." If you have
    no morals and are uneducation than I guess "asshole" might not qualify to
    you. And cutting out the "fouls language" doesn't change to fact that you
    posted it.

    SBFan2000, Feb 8, 2006
  10. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    What part of ORIGINAL INK do you not understand? The manufacturer's
    formulations are VERY important in modern inkjet printers.

    I didn't need a primer or a link for cartridge refilling technology.
    Remember, I am the one that mentioned it. Duh.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006
  11. Agent_C

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Agreed. I have the Epson R210, Epson R310 and a Canon ip3000, and cost
    of ink is terrible.

    In Australia tanks are $A18 each or $108 a set. The 210 retails for
    around $130 and the 310 $180. The Canon is unobtainable now, with the
    replacement model using different tanks, but still easily refillable.

    With the Epsons, because each printer goes through about one set per
    fortnight, I buy refilled cartridges through eBay. These work out at
    about $A24 per set of six including postage which is one hell of a
    saving. Print quality is virtually indistinguishable from the
    originals, and even if the use of the generic tanks shorten the life of
    the printer to six or seven months, I am still way ahead.

    The Canon costs me a couple of dollars to refill each tank.

    If anyone is interested, the Epsons give a very slightly better print,
    but the CD loading mechanism is a little fiddly to use, and the software
    is not quite as good as the Canon.

    The Canon is faster to print on disc, and has better paper handling,
    with both top feed and magazine feed. The automatic duplex printing is
    an added bonus, for about the same price as the Epsons. Build quality
    is slightly better.

    Oldus Fartus, Feb 8, 2006
  12. Agent_C

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Yeah, and I guess we should all bow to your experience. Building a
    whole 4 or 5 computers is a tough act to follow.

    Stick to caving and autograph collecting Glenn.

    Oldus Fartus, Feb 8, 2006
  13. Agent_C

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    You're an idiot. Get off Mommy's PC,little boy. Usenet is an adult
    forum. You prove that. You also prove that you are not mature enough
    to be here. HP is a top dog, and you are no more than one of their
    skid marks on the carpet.
    You're not an idiot... You're a retard. BTW, neither is a school
    yard name. Both are observations of fact.
    Yes, you did. In fact, they might even be interested in your post.
    Your employer might as well. Do you often defame others?
    That's because you are delusional. It isn't IF fact. It IS FACT.
    You're an idiot.
    That doesn't get you a reprieve, dumbass.
    You're a legend in your own mind. That's about as far as it goes,
    however.
    You don't have to convince anyone in the group of anything, idiot,
    and your back pedalling does not get you a reprieve as was stated
    earlier. You are in the barrel, little boy. Your next move determines
    whether you will ever get out of it.
    No. I call it like I see it. No lies involved. Cite any lie. You
    cannot.
    I didn't mutate anything. I quoted PART of your sentence, hence the
    ellipsis. You do know what that is... right?
    I didn't accuse you of mutating a word. I stated that you attempted
    to mutate the meaning of a word (big difference), which you most
    certainly did. By your definition, you saying that HP's "computers and
    computer components suck big time" was foul language. You don't get it
    both ways, Chucko.
    I did skip down right to the bottom of that long, stupid post.
    The number of times you have posted has nothing to do with the
    retarded behavior you express when someone call you one your retarded
    inability to follow standard Usenet posting conventions. You have
    done that same, adolescent "bottom posted just for you" CRAP in the
    past. You just got busted on it... AGAIN. The question is, will you
    EVER get enough maturity in your life to face up to your retarded
    behavior, and bone up on the real world, and maybe even join it?
    PKB, little boy.

    You are nothing more than an interloper in this great forum known as
    Usenet, and you prove it every time you deliberately (you do know what
    that word means, right?) top post in an attempt (pathetic one at that)
    to anger someone, when you know what the conventions of the forum are.

    All in all, it simply proves beyond a doubt that it is YOU that is
    transparent.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 8, 2006
  14. Agent_C

    TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" whined once again:
    Define "original ink," stupid. If you're talking about ink that exactly
    meets the same specifications as the ink used in a specific cartridge, you
    can buy it in bottles from such on line vendors.
    No, you need your meds that you seem to have skipped this evening.
    It's nice to know I can easily make you lose your mind at the drop of a hat.
    Good doggy, thanks for playing!

    T.B.
    (now watch Roy reply with some goofy, teeth-gritting rant)

    TB, Feb 8, 2006
  15. Agent_C

    TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" ranted:

    (all snipped)

    I see Roy's having another meltdown. How cute.

    T.B.

    TB, Feb 8, 2006
  16. hahha who's dense is it anyway.

    Fish! - THE Aristocrat., Feb 8, 2006
  17. Agent_C

    Alpha Guest

    Canons in the US cannot print on discs.

    Alpha, Feb 8, 2006
  18. Agent_C

    Impmon Guest

    Cheap till you get cursed with clogged head from hell. Canon printers
    can do CD printing as well though if you got i4000/i5000 in USA you
    will need to do a bit of tweaking to enable printing on CD.

    Impmon, Feb 8, 2006
  19. Agent_C

    Impmon Guest

    Guess what? Color lightscribe technology is around the corner. But a
    decent looking color image would take hour or so to burn.

    IMO direct to disc printer and CD/DVD labels are so much quicker and
    cheaper than a Lightsribeable bank disc.

    Impmon, Feb 8, 2006
  20. Agent_C

    Impmon Guest

    They can, you just need to pop out the cover, and tweak the printer
    setting to trick it into thinking that printing on disc are allowed.
    Here's a free link to use: http://pixma.webpal.info/

    Impmon, Feb 8, 2006