    Than you for your time.

    MSN:
    http://squirrel02.blogger.com

    Jeff, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Jeff

    °Mike° Guest

    Start ... Run ... sfc /scannow

    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Jeff

    Professor Guest

    Find a good picture viewer that you like and install it on your computer.
    There are lots of free and shareware programs that do this like Irfanviewer
    and PSP, paintshoppro. Or you could try to find out what's wrong with
    Window's Picture viewer if you prefer that one. Rightclick on an image and
    associate the file with the Window's program and see if it works. Somehow
    you might have lost "association or the prgram might be corrupted, one
    cannot figure it out from what you have said.

    Professor, Feb 29, 2004