  1. Not able to login to google groups using my cell phone. It was
    functioning properly before, but has started to behave in a strange
    manner now days. I cannot sign-in to google groups.

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 22, 2010

  2. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Aardvark Guest

    Dunno about you, but I'd be pleased by that. Use a proper newsreader.

    Aardvark, Dec 22, 2010

  3. :)) that also means you are going to loose me if I am posting
    something useful. Be a sport I am trying to learn.

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 22, 2010
  4. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Aardvark Guest

    First lesson: don't use GG. Many people filter out messages posted using
    GG because the signal to noise ratio sucks. Get a proper newsreader and
    then everyone will see your posts.

    You're very lucky that I see your posts. I've been playing with my
    filters the last few days and would appear to have accidentally switched
    off or deleted my GG filter.

    Aardvark, Dec 22, 2010
  5. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    How to ask a question about mobile phone issues:

    1. Don't bother telling us what phone you have or what software it is
    running.

    2. Make sure you don't include any error message and if you do, make
    sure to paraphrase them and not write verbatim

    3. Be as vague as possible in your description of the problem.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 22, 2010
  6. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Jordon Guest

    There's a proper news reader for a cell phone?

    Jordon, Dec 22, 2010
  7. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Aardvark Guest

    Apparently so. As far as Droid phones are concerned, anyway.

    Aardvark, Dec 22, 2010
  8. E71, S60
    I keep getting GG homepage on clicking signin
    :)

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 22, 2010
  9. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Dan C Guest

    That's a good thing.

    Bugger off, troll.

    Dan C, Dec 22, 2010
  10. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Nokia E71? Easy, just needs a reset to clear the cache. Two methods

    Type *#7370# from the standby screen while your phone is on.
    It will ask for the lock code which is 12345 unless you have previously
    changed it. Make sure you do this right, because if you do it too many
    times the wrong way you can lock up your phone.

    If that doesn't work try

    Press the keys "3", "*" and the green/talk button simultaneously.

    Without releasing the 3 keys, press the "on" button.

    When you feel the phone vibrate, release only the "on" button but not
    the keys.

    When you see the Nokia boot up screen (handshake screen) then you can
    let go of all the keys.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 22, 2010
  11. Ganesh J. Acharya

    Barry Guest

    Start by capitalising the start of a sentence and spelling lose
    properly.

    Barry, Dec 22, 2010
  12. Ok, I will do the same. I'll try to fix the spelling of lose hereon.

    Ganesh J. Acharya, Dec 23, 2010