    http://kelbytraining.com/author/rick-sammon/

    I just hope Rick isn't coming in from somewhere where the flights
    aren't flighting.

    Tony Cooper, Jan 6, 2014

  2. PeterN

    Whiskers Guest

    Not all the way over there.
    Only one's mind's eye can envisage the final result, and only experience
    can help one achieve it.

    Whiskers, Jan 6, 2014

  3. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    I have met him several times. He is a gentlemen in every sense of the
    word. while I will not go into details, the first time I met him he
    offered to give someone I know personal advice and become a personal
    career mentor for this person, without charge.
    I was astounded at the generosity of his offer. When I mentioned it to
    someone else, he said Rick often does things like that.

    PeterN, Jan 7, 2014
  4. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/5/2014 7:05 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    Just to rub it in, I am now south of tony Cooper, and plan a short drive
    to the Keys today. I don't expect much wildlife, but will be looking for
    landscape potential. Most likely, it will just be a pleasant drive.

    PeterN, Jan 7, 2014