    Before I was doing the exam, I read study guides from cutecert.com
    If you can answer the study guides correctly, It means you are ready to pass
    the exam.

    Guest, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    Sandeep Guest

    the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?VC4gTGFu?=:
    do u have the study gides for the MCSE/vista exam? I want too be MCSE so i
    can go to america and tak job from lazy yanks.

    rgs

    sandeep

    Sandeep, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Silly assfusker. Real certs are for people who don't use [email protected]

    Lasher, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    How the fusk can you have a cert or study guide on a non-public program
    yet?

    Lasher, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    I'm sorry but MCNGP don't have jobs, or MCSE so it should be easy for you to
    come over!

    lowdes, Feb 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude if u get MCSE u don’t need to come to America. u can do better out
    there, because MCSE jobs have being outsourced to your location do to so many
    mcngp gays out here.
    ---

    Guest, Feb 8, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i went to cutecert.com. My credit card details were stolen, the
    [email protected]

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2006
  8. Sandeep I too want vista exam for MCSE 2000. But I will not go to
    America until the evil infeldel Bush is no longer in power.

    Muhammad Kartoon, Feb 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    David Hearn Guest

    No one else thinking that T.Lan + Lani are both spammers from the brain
    dump site?

    David Hearn, Feb 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    I've solved the mystery! NOW I know where all those single socks disappear
    to!

    They morph into Usenet sock puppets!

    Mike T., Feb 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    well, they had me fooled for, I'd say, about 0.00 seconds ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I've solved the mystery! NOW I know where all those single socks disappear
    Are they related to the underpants Gnomes ?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    At least one fish bit, but lowdes is way too easy.

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Two fish caught. But this one was another easy one.

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well that's something you don't see every day. Two socks talking to each
    other.

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    Three by my count. Pass young Lasher the pliers please.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    You realize, don't you, that now you have let that secret out, we are going
    to have to kill you?

    No! Not! Only kidding!

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006