    /></noscript>

    I am using SeaMonkey, and forgot how to turn on/off script processing.
    Help?

    Robert Baer, Jun 4, 2014

  2. Robert Baer

    Paul Guest

    "Noscript" info.

    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_noscript.asp

    *******

    The Javascript preference is the very top tick box at:

    Edit : Preference : Advanced : Scripts & Plugins

    I completely missed it while browsing the Preference window,
    and ended up using Help to find it.

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Jun 4, 2014

  3. Robert Baer

    Daniel Guest

    Robert, why not stop by the mozilla.support.seamonkey group, either on
    the news.mozilla.org server or groups-google to get all the good
    seamonkey oil?!?!

    Daniel

    Daniel, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Robert Baer