    Their website had ZERO real information about the services,
    how they are implemented, and all the rest of the hard questions -

    Phil -

    Phil Schuman, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Phil Schuman

    B Reynolds Guest

    I don't know much about their technology. But I actually interviewed
    with them to work in their sales dept.

    I ran away as fast as I could after I saw what a scam they are. Stay
    away. If you want something from them, why not get it directly from
    Nortel?

    [posted via phonescoop.com - free web access to the alt.cellular groups]

    B Reynolds, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Phil Schuman

    Phil Schuman Guest

    What was the sales interview like,
    and the red flags for you concerning Norvergence ?
    Like I originally mentioned - I have never seen a tech company
    that was not beating it's chest with tech diagranms, networking clouds,
    and other wow stuff - with these folks - nothing -
    As a technical trainer & networking systems person,
    I always say.... if you can't draw me a diagram, it ain't gonna happen -
    Phil

    Phil Schuman, Aug 11, 2003
  4. There's been quite a bit of discussion about them in the forums on
    dslreports.com. :)

    From what others have posted, the technology they are using is sound
    enough (other CLECs, including some I am extremely familiar with, use
    similar technology), but their pricing model -- and their even
    mentioning wireless -- is not.

    -SC

    Stanley Cline, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Phil Schuman

    Eddie Guest

    They skipped out on 2 meetings at my comp. After 2 no shows, they are not
    getting our money. Sorry "Your Screening Manager, Harry Lambert". Your
    loss.

    Eddie, Aug 21, 2003
  6. Phil Schuman

    Phillipe Guest

    Many larger companies save big when they have major offices in distant
    cities by using VoIP, instead of Telco for one office to talk to another
    (i.e. Chicago and Detroit).

    Phillipe, Aug 21, 2003
  7. Phil Schuman

    Richard.muniz

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    norvergence

    I used to work for them and I seemed OK until they hit us with the voluntary bankruptcy crap. I need help is there a way that I can find out if all of us that have not been paid our last check will ever be paid.

    Richard.muniz, Sep 28, 2007