    Anti Virus Label" but the disc is loaded. Since he is disabled I hope
    someone may be able to help him get things back to normal.

    Jeff.

    jeff, Aug 16, 2003

  2. jeff

    Boomer Guest

    jeff said:
    Thanks to ┬░Mike┬░...

    How to uninstall Norton Antivirus.
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2001061911223206

    There is also a link on that page to uninstalling by using the
    Rnav2003.exe removal utility.

    See if this helps. Post back if you have other questions.

    Good Luck.

    Boomer, Aug 16, 2003

  3. jeff

    Boomer Guest

    jeff said:
    Oop's sorry about that last post. It was for Norton AV.

    Have you checked the Symantec site for help?

    Boomer, Aug 16, 2003
  4. jeff

    Boomer Guest

    jeff said:
    Via a quick Google search...

    (you didn't say which OS...

    How to uninstall Norton SystemWorks 2002 or 2003 manually from Windows
    2000/NT
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2001091206501407?Ope
    n&src=&docid=2002061016251406&nsf=nav.nsf&view=docid&dtype=&prod=&ver=&
    osv=&osv_lvl=

    Or http://tinyurl.com/k68k

    How to uninstall Norton SystemWorks 2002 or 2003 manually from Windows
    98/Me
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2001090708472107?Ope
    n&src=&docid=2002061016251406&nsf=nav.nsf&view=pfdocs&dtype=&prod=&ver=
    &osv=&osv_lvl=

    Or http://tinyurl.com/k68o

    Boomer, Aug 16, 2003
  5. jeff

    Infidel Guest

    Wanted to uninstall Norton Systemworks 2002 from my laptop (ME) last year.
    It seemed to create a load of problems. Couldn't get rid of the fecking
    thing and had to uninstall manually, following instructions from the
    Symantec website.
    As soon as I did, the machine ran much faster and stopped locking up.

    Infidel, Aug 16, 2003
  6. jeff

    jeff Guest

    THANKS GUYS.