    registry I see many instances of the Norton system works utilites. Can I
    just delete all the registry keys that mention Norton as I dont use any
    Norton software. Bob

    Bob B, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Bob B

    old man Guest

    An uninstall utility is available on symantec site

    old man, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Bob B

    Fred Kasner Guest

    Fred Kasner, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    Bob B, Oct 5, 2004
  5. Bob B

    Buffalo Guest

    Symantec has a manual removal method that you can use after you
    uninstall and use their removal tool(s).
    It takes about 1/2 hr and is very thorough.
    I copied the directions eown with my printer and did it on mine.

    Buffalo, Oct 5, 2004