    other, Norton Internet Security has to be disabled on each. Neither
    machine can see the other if Norton is turned on.

    Why?

    Paul, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Paul

    J Plate Guest

    Because the program is doing it's job. I don't use Norton IS but I'm sure
    you are going to have to set it up to allow incoming connections from the
    ip's of your other systems. Or, alternately allow a range of ip's
    eg. 192.168.0.0-192.168.0.255.

    Read the help and/or look thru the various settings.

    J. Plate

    J Plate, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Paul

    Miggsee Guest

  4. Paul

    DaveJ Guest

    Bang right JP...

    Paul, you need to go into Personal Firewall, Configure, Home Networking and
    put your other PCs into the Trusted Zone

    regards,
    DaveJ.

    DaveJ, Feb 29, 2004