    just overly jaded and suspicious or does this sound like Norton
    greasing the skids for a renewal. Any opinions and similiar
    experiences would be appreciated.

    Fishmaster, Jul 5, 2003

  2. That is an incredibly low number of security alerts. Perhaps your ISP was
    blocking certain probes and has now removed that safeguard.

    It really has nothing to do with the subscription renewal notice.

    Which version of NIS are you running and on what operating system?

    Joseph V. Morris, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Fishmaster

    Tony Martin Guest

    I suggest you pick up a free Norton Antivirus 2004 beta,
    available from the Symantec website with full updates for a year [ not
    compatable with NIS 2003}and use it with
    Zonealarm.Its working fine for me it stopped three e-mails with the Bugbear
    virus.
    One question does Zonealarm keep a seperate copy of
    e-mails in quarantine when you delete them from Norton.
    Tony

    Tony Martin, Jul 8, 2003