    everything work fine.

    Please could someone help, it's driving me crazy!

    cheers.

    look_up, Aug 17, 2004

  2. look_up

    °Mike° Guest

    Wait for it....
    Yes. If you can't set it up correctly, use a solution
    that you can.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Aug 17, 2004

  3. look_up

    The Prophecy Guest

    Open NIS, highlight Personal Firewall and click on Configure. Select the
    Programs tab and scroll down in the list to find the entry called "Microsoft
    Generic Host Process for Win32 Services". Click on the arrow in the Internet
    Access section and set it to Permit.

    The Prophecy, Aug 18, 2004