    compared to the hours of finding and installing *all* of the programs
    you had ("did i have -this- installed?").
    NUTS!

    Robert Baer, May 22, 2004

  2. Gigi

    Robert Baer Guest

    I stated *fact*; if you wish to mis-interpret and distort, ruff
    applws!

    Robert Baer, May 22, 2004

  3. Gigi

    Robert Baer Guest

    If PowerQuest has diddled DriveImage that way, then they (in effect)
    destroyed it.

    Robert Baer, May 22, 2004
  4. Gigi

    Michael-NC Guest

    Nonsense.

    Michael-NC, May 22, 2004
  5. Gigi

    Gigi Guest

    Thanks, Allen for your input. I've downloaded and installed Acronis True Image
    and upgraded to v.7 and last night I set up to make the image of my C drive. It
    worked wonderfully well and it was easy. I really don't need the incremental
    backups since the Iomega external drive came with an easy program to set that
    up. Thanks to everybody for their help and comments.
    Gigi

    Gigi, May 22, 2004
  6. Gigi

    Trent© Guest

    Exactly agree. Ghost...and other cloning programs...work fine with
    MANY operating systems.

    One more correction for him...

    'Image' and 'clone' is NOT the same thing.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, May 23, 2004
  7. Gigi

    Trent© Guest

    PLUS...anybody still running Win95 right now would suffer catastrophic
    results if they don't have a clone of their system. Bringing 95 back
    to its present state would be almost impossible for many folks.

    As you noted, a cloned drive can be installed in seconds.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent©

    Trent©, May 23, 2004
  8. Gigi