    seem to be working the same way.
    Any suggestions will be gladly appreciated.

    Thx!

    Some1, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you made OE your default mail client? Have your read
    the NAV help files?

    °Mike°, Oct 11, 2003

  3. Some1

    jeroen Guest

    question though, why switch to that virus incubator if you use a decent
    mail client?

    jeroen, Oct 11, 2003
  4. Some1

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    You're an idiot without a clue. Why open your yap if you're going to
    spew about things that you know nothing about?

    yugsdrawkcab, Oct 11, 2003
  5. Some1

    jeroen Guest

    Sure Wilbur, sure!

    Come and see the amount of crap I get from clueless outlook users.

    jeroen, Oct 11, 2003
  6. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    Thanks! I´ve missed that. Now that OE is the default mail client everything
    goes as it should.

    Some1

    Some1, Oct 11, 2003
  7. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    I´m really not sure yet if I´ve made a clever decision. Just trying anything
    else for the flavour of change. Until now I don´t see any difficulties with
    OE. Eudora was giving me some troubles for unexpected or unhandled errors or
    smth like that.
    ..Some1.

    Some1, Oct 11, 2003
  8. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Some1

    Guest Guest

    Amazing! I can deal with Eudora but OE makes me retch in like 5
    minutes. The fact that you don't really see what's going on plus the
    fact that you know you're the target of any virus writer doesn't give
    me a pleasant email experience.

    If you are trying things out, have you looked at pegasus yet? Version
    4.1 really has changed quite a lot.

    Jeroen

    Guest, Oct 12, 2003
  10. Some1