    2003, It has started being crappy and wont re install

    so i just downloaded AVG

    it anygood?

    Christo, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Christo

    Sean Guest

    Oh, YES!

    Sean, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Christo

    Kerodo Guest

    You might like Avast better.. Does everything Norton does and it's
    free..

    Kerodo, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Christo

    srm Guest

    I use AVG on our one remaining Windows machine. Seems to do a good job and
    the latest version integrates well with Thunderbird (which earlier ones
    didn't). That said, all incoming mail goes through a Linux server running
    AntiVir & Spamassassin, so malware doesn't stand much of a chance.

    srm, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Christo

    donnie Guest

    Nice art work.