    matter how many times i click' ok' on the alert notice, the alert just wont
    go away...how can i make this notice go away???

    thanks in advance to all....

    the niner nation, Nov 20, 2003

  2. the niner nation

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Nov 21, 2003

  3. the niner nation

    Roland Guest

    Greetings..

    Just recently. I've had to adjust this in my settings, due to excessive
    virus/worm alerts.

    I'm running Norton 2002.. so this may vary slightly for you:

    Bring up the main menu from the very top part of the program choose

    'Options'

    Go to 'Internet E-Mail'

    Look under 'How to respond when a virus is found'

    Should be a choice for.. 'repair then silently quarantine if unsuccessful'

    I also have all my files set to be quarantined if they can't be healed. Then
    we go to our virus vault and just delete everything. ;-

    If you need any more help.. feel free to e-mail me.

    Good Luck!

    Roland, Nov 21, 2003