Norton "Activation Server" Problem ? Anyone Else Have Trouble With ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hi,

    Running W98, and Netscape.

    Trying to "Activate" the registration for a newly purchased copy of Norton
    System Works 2004.
    Can't begin to tell you how much time I've put into this already.

    Just keep getting error messages that can't connect to their Server.
    But some seem to show that there is a connection, then their Server rejects
    it, or...

    Anyone else have any problems Activating, or connecting to their Server ?

    Is there some trick to it, or something that has to be configured first?
    My Outlook Express e-mail works fine.

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Robert11, Aug 3, 2004