** NORTEL SPECIALS **

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by networkrs.com, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. In Stock Nortel Networks Special-

    New DS1404036 Passport 8608SXE $6,295.00
    New DS1404011 Passport 8616SXE $10,500.00
    New 470-48T P/N AL2012E34 $2,095.00
    New 380/24T P/N AL4412E01 $3,695.00
    New BPS 2000 P/N AL2001E15 $995.00
    New MDA 1-SX P/N AL2033005 $369.00
    Reman 450-24T P/N AL2012E14 $395.00
    Reman CASCADES AL2033010 $95.00

    Lots of PASSPORT 8000 product in stock
    NEW AND REMAN- call NOW

    We have the BEST PRICING IN THE WORLD on most NEW
    NORTEL NETWORKS DATA COMMUNICATIONS-

    Please call or email for a quote today.
    Jason Archibald
    800-503-1349 x 12