  1. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    I'm devastated.

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013

  2. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    You know, a good sign of a troll is someone making broad claims about
    another poster while consistently refusing to support them, or
    consistently refusing to be specific. If you're going to lie about me,
    then what's the use of "discussing" anything with you, Sid?

    Have a nice life.

    Sandman, Sep 3, 2013

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    No worries, I only killfile trolls, and you're no troll, Peter :)

    Sandman, Sep 3, 2013
  4. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Interesting. A few minutes ago, PeterN was in Jonas' killfile list.
    See:

    (and press H)

    Now, Peter's out.

    Tony Cooper, Sep 3, 2013
  5. Sandman

    sid Guest

    It doesn't matter how far you bury your head in the sand, your ass is still
    up in the air spouting nonsense.
    Uh, yeah, whatever.

    sid, Sep 3, 2013