    full of shit.
    Done that. You snipped it.
    You're the only one playing games and trying to twist out of owning up

    sid, Aug 31, 2013

  2. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    <snip trolling>

    I see you had nothing more to add but more antagonizing and game playing.

    Have a nice day, Sid. Don't expect me to take anything you say seriously
    from now on.

    Sandman, Aug 31, 2013

  3. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    The truth will get you killfiled.

    Tony Cooper, Aug 31, 2013
  4. Sandman

    sid Guest

    True to form, snip the bits you don't want to acknowledge and label the
    poster a troll. How is it that everyone that disagrees with you is a troll?
    The truth is a bit uncomfortable for you then?
    Oh, I'm sorry, I think you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a
    shit what you think.

    sid, Aug 31, 2013
  5. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    He who denies the truth can never be wrong

    PeterN, Aug 31, 2013
  6. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    True to form, snip the bits you don't want to acknowledge and label the
    poster a troll. How is it that everyone that disagrees with you is a troll?[/QUOTE]

    What did you supposedly disagree with, Sid?

    I asked you a question, for four posts now you have refused to answer
    that question. Why would I need to keep responding to your ad hominem's
    and evasions over and over again?
    What supposed "truth", Sid? I would think that refusal to answer one
    simple question is a good sign of being uncomfortable.

    Sandman, Sep 1, 2013
  7. Sandman

    sid Guest

    What did you supposedly disagree with, Sid?[/QUOTE]

    At this point, pretty much everything about you.
    Mindless repetition is about all you're good at isn't it?
    I don't think there were any ad hominems, I would have said it was plain old
    name calling.
    It's hard to convince you of anything if you pretend not to have read the
    post you are replying to all the time.
    This never was about me though was it? You seem to be trying to make a
    discussion about you calling Peter a liar and being proven wrong into
    something about a claim that I am suppossed to have made. That's bizzare.

    sid, Sep 1, 2013
  8. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    At this point, pretty much everything about you.[/QUOTE]

    So you can't give a direct answer to that question either, can you? You
    made the connection that me labeling someone a troll is somehow
    connected to that person disagreeing with me. Disagreement is usually
    when person A has an opinion and person B does not share that opinion.

    What opinion of mine did you express disagreement with, Sid?

    It seems to me that you're just throwing out as much ad hominem's as
    possible right now, while I am the one asking perfectly reasonable
    question pertaining to the claims you've made.

    It was about your claim about me:

    sid <>
    <>

    I am sat here wondering what approach he's going to take to
    try and make himself right this time.

    And I asked you - right about what? As it is, you can't answer that
    question, which is quite telling.
    Huh? I called Peter a liar when he failed to support the claim he had
    made while at the same time refusing to admit to it being made in error.
    I agree that "liar" is a bit rich, but "complete idiot" isn't much
    better. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and made him seem a bit more
    intelligent than the alternative. I.e. I can only accept a person to
    make the same mistake so many times before I have to conclude that it is
    intentional.

    And when was this supposedly "proven wrong", Sid? Are you again making
    claims you can't support, or won't support?

    You *really* should step out of this thread, you're way out of your
    league.

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013
  9. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

[...]

    [/QUOTE]

    So you close your eyes, and then complain you cannot see. Pathetic.

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  10. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 9/2/2013 5:25 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:

    Before getting involved in a business deal, I would take someone out for
    a round of golf. During 18 holes of golf, they revealed a lot about
    their personality and ethics. I then had some idea about what I was
    getting into.
    I read Sandman as being pathetically insecure. That is just my read
    based upon my life experience of dealing with people.
    Just one example: The secure people I know, and associate with would not
    find it necessary to tell a group of people they don't know, what new
    toys they have just purchased. Yes one might seek opinions prior to
    purchase, and evaluate them. But, not argue with the opinion giver.

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  11. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Any client that first wanted to take me out to golf wouldn't be a client
    of mine :)
    It must be due to the numerous claims I make that I can neither support
    nor admit to to be in error, I guess...

    No wait, that's *YOU*, not me. Ironic.
    Huh? So posting about purchasing advice and then posting what was
    purchased is "insecure" to you? You are a funny guy, Peter.
    Right, just as long as one does not follow that up with what was
    actually purchased, right? because then you're insecure.
    Oh, is this yet another explicit claim (that I have asked for an opinion
    and then argued with the one giving their opinion) that you will not
    support?

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013
  12. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    I can understand that

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  13. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    I was waiting for one.
    Bye

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  14. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    I changed my mind!
    I decided to apologize, to the group for wasting their time expecting
    you to admit that you were wrong.

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  15. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Wrong about what, Peter? I'll happily admit when I'm wrong, as I've done
    many times. But it's good that you're apologizing, even if it isn't to
    the person you attacked and antagonized.

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013
  16. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    I can understand that[/QUOTE]

    I have also understood that you make tons of claims that you won't
    support.

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013
  17. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    I have also understood that you make tons of claims that you won't
    support.
    [/QUOTE]
    Your snipping to change context and meaning is intellectually dishonest.
    And no! I am not going to waste my time doing a restoration. I have to
    much photography to work on.

    PeterN, Sep 2, 2013
  18. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Your snipping to change context and meaning is intellectually dishonest.[/QUOTE]

    Your reply followed one of my sentences, you ignored the other ones, so
    I snipped those away. I snipped away my content while leaving your
    content intact in relation to the paragraph of text to which you had
    appended it.

    Either way, I'm tired of your games.

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013
  19. Sandman

    sid Guest

    So you can't give a direct answer to that question either, can you?[/QUOTE]

    Even though the above should have been enough, how about everything that
    you've written in this thread in the last 4 days. All the lies, all the
    twisting and turning, all the attempted deflection, all the deliberately
    ignoring the bits you don't want to acknowledge, the lot. Clear enough.
    see above
    Who's making proposterous claims now then? You need to provide proof for
    that otherwise you'll be a liar.
    I'd like to see you disprove the one claim that I have explicity made.

    What a crock of made up, snivelling bullshit.
    snip it all you like, you've read it, we've all read it, it's there for ever
    for everyone to see.
    yer avin a laff entcha

    sid, Sep 2, 2013
  20. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    It's no longer important. Everyone who has read the threads knows
    what Jonas is trying to pull off, and nobody's being fooled. He has
    no credibility in this newsgroup.

    Tony Cooper, Sep 2, 2013