    furgedaboudit.
    I am too lazy to find the ink, where you "corrected" my spelling.[/QUOTE]

    So you admit to having made an incorrect claim then. Good.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013

  2. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    So you admit to having made an incorrect claim then. Good.[/QUOTE]

    That is not a factual statement. You are too bright to have forgotten
    your posting. As I said, it is not worth my tim to go back,mor reply
    further to your provocations

    PeterN, Aug 29, 2013

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Well I know how to spell "the" and "me", so you have a problem that I don't.[/QUOTE]

    Incorrect, given the fact that in spite of you supposedly knowing how to
    spell "the", you still constantly spell it incorrectly, much like how I
    spelled "me" incorrectly.
    Reading and comprehending written English is not amongst your talents, I
    take it.
    The question was only valid if the one asking it hadn't understood One.
    Single. Word. I had written prior to the question.
    You still don't know how to read and understand English.
    I can't parse this sentence.
    So, are you drunk right now?
    You're either drunk or an idiot. Make your choice.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  4. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    That is not a factual statement. You are too bright to have forgotten
    your posting. As I said, it is not worth my tim to go back,mor reply
    further to your provocations[/QUOTE]

    *my* provocations, Peter? Are you not the one that posted *about me* in
    response to another poster, making incorrect claims?

    And you say that *I* provoke *YOU*? The mind boggles.

    You claimed that I had criticized the spelling of an "artificial word",
    and you have openly admitted that you will not support that claim, yet
    claim you won't admit to it being in error - which makes you a liar.
    I.e. you have made a statement that you know you can not support.

    Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
    especially when they're about me.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  5. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    *my* provocations, Peter? Are you not the one that posted *about me* in
    response to another poster, making incorrect claims?

    And you say that *I* provoke *YOU*? The mind boggles.

    You claimed that I had criticized the spelling of an "artificial word",
    and you have openly admitted that you will not support that claim, yet
    claim you won't admit to it being in error - which makes you a liar.
    I.e. you have made a statement that you know you can not support.

    Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
    especially when they're about me.
    [/QUOTE]

    You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."
    Also, I have n need to make you say "uncle."

    PeterN, Aug 29, 2013
  6. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."[/QUOTE]

    I understand the meaning, and what other conclusion could I draw from
    your reluctance to support your incorrect claim, Peter? If you don't
    want to be called a liar, please support your claims or admit that
    they're in error.

    Or hey, just stop making claims you can't support. That's an idea.

    If this had happened just once or twice then I wouldn't call you a liar,
    I'd call you mistaken. But it seems that I've asked you to support your
    claims so many times only to be met with utter silence, so I can't
    really justify them all as mistakes anymore.

    PeterN, Aug 29, 2013
  8. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Uh huh![/QUOTE]

    So, liar then. Gotcha.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  9. Sandman

    Whisky-dave Guest

    Ok so you admit you can;t tell a typo from a spelling mistake as I said that's your problem not mine, so deal with it.

    You may speak for yourself but not me or other who know better.
    I do not consider that a talent.

    Whisky-dave, Aug 29, 2013
  10. We need to cascade memos about our reciprocal concepts. At
    base level, this just comes down to regenerated asset mobility,
    in concert with facilitating asset paradigm shifts, in order to remain
    on-message about our homogenised linguistic capabilities.

    pensive hamster, Aug 29, 2013
  11. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    So, liar then. Gotcha.
    [/QUOTE]
    Hur kan du säga: "du har en vad jag hoppas är en behandlingsbar complex"
    är Svenska?

    My grammar may be wrong, but my meaning is clear.

    PeterN, Aug 29, 2013
  12. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    I do not consider that a talent.[/QUOTE]

    Evidently.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  13. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Hur kan du säga: "du har en vad jag hoppas är en behandlingsbar complex"
    är Svenska?

    My grammar may be wrong, but my meaning is clear.[/QUOTE]

    So to you, the one asking the person that made the claim is the one
    needing treatment? Not the one that made the claim but can't support it?

    Whatever, it's not like you have any credibility left.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  14. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    So to you, the one asking the person that made the claim is the one
    needing treatment? Not the one that made the claim but can't support it?

    Whatever, it's not like you have any credibility left.
    [/QUOTE]
    You really need to leran the difference between cannot and will not. To
    me it is not worth the effort.

    EOD.

    I already know your response, since you seem compelled to have the last
    word. Take it. You have a free pass.

    PeterN, Aug 29, 2013
  15. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    You really need to leran the difference between cannot and will not. To
    me it is not worth the effort.[/QUOTE]

    Yes, your credibility is not worth the effort. I know what you said is
    incorrect and you refuse to support it, so to me you are lying.

    Either way, you have no credibility. Either you're an idiot that makes
    claims you refuse to support or you're a liar. At no point in this
    thread have you been a reasonable person. You attack me and make
    incorrect claims and then you just go "whatever".

    Why don't you have the maturity to just say that you may have been
    mistaken and you won't look it up anyway and apologize? Why this
    obsession with always being right but NEVER offering any support?

    Get help, seriously, Peter.

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  16. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    *my* provocations, Peter? Are you not the one that posted *about me* in
    response to another poster, making incorrect claims?

    And you say that *I* provoke *YOU*? The mind boggles.

    You claimed that I had criticized the spelling of an "artificial word",
    and you have openly admitted that you will not support that claim, yet
    claim you won't admit to it being in error - which makes you a liar.
    I.e. you have made a statement that you know you can not support.

    Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
    especially when they're about me.[/QUOTE]

    At 10:50 AM on 2013/08/13, PeterN wrote:

    "So as far as further discussions along this line:
    furgedaboudit. Believe it or not, that is real word in some parts of
    New York."

    At 1:00 PM on 2013/08/13, "Sandman" wrote:

    "No it isn't. It's slang, and written as "fuggedaboudit", so you
    couldn't even get that right. Slang expressions aren't "real words".
    The very definition of slang is that it consists of non-standard and
    informal words and terms, and referencing slang as a valid definition
    of "pejorative" is beyond laughable."

    So, this exchange establishes that a) Peter spelled it
    "furgedaboudit", and b) Jonas criticized the spelling.

    Who's the liar now?

    Slang words are, of course, "real words". If it exists, it's real.
    When we use slang, we are using words that exist.

    The term in question, though, falls in a gray area. It's not a real
    word, not a non-standard word, not an informal word, and not a slang
    term. It a representation of several words joined together as one
    phrase as some people pronounce them. Since it is pronounced
    differently by different people, there is no "correct" way to spell it
    or "incorrect" way to spell it. Jonas' version is just one way to
    pronounce the group of words mashed together.

    Some people in Brooklyn, where the term is frequently used, have their
    own version of "correct", and it is not the same as either Peter's or
    Jonas':

    http://www.brooklyn.com/faqanswer-102.html

    I invite Jonas to show us a sign where the Malmö spelling is used, and
    that his version is that version.

    Jonas protects himself from correction of his blatant
    misrepresentations by killfiling those who can and do correct him, but
    it's a patently sad way to cover up.

    Tony Cooper, Aug 29, 2013
  17. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Since you are not in Jonas' killfile, and he may have read this post,
    he's now aware that he has falsely stated that Peter is liar.

    I look forward to the retraction and abject apology that Jonas will
    soon post. Unless, of course, he pretends not have seen this or
    attempts to weasel and claim that "you couldn't even get that right"
    is not a spelling correction.

    Bets, anyone?

    Tony Cooper, Aug 29, 2013
  18. Sandman

    sid Guest

    I am sat here wondering what approach he's going to take to try and make
    himself right this time. :)

    sid, Aug 29, 2013
  19. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Everything Tony posts is ignored, as he know very well :)

    Sandman, Aug 29, 2013
  20. Sandman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    You should have made a bet. I would have given you the same odds that
    I would about the sun rising in the east tomorrow morning.

    Tony Cooper, Aug 29, 2013