    but no 'retry/resend' option.

    Any idea what to do in a situation like this?

    tia, -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Mar 18, 2012

  2. Peter Huebner

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Try forwarding it to the same number as you tried to send to? Just guessing
    here. <shrug>
    --
    Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

    ~misfit~, Mar 19, 2012

  3. Peter Huebner

    JohnO Guest

    IIRC on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone I can press and hold on the sent
    message bubble and get a 'resend' option.

    Here's my question - how do I turn off the damn music when the phone
    is powered up? Everything I've found on google so far involves nasty
    low level hacking!

    JohnO, Mar 19, 2012
  4. Peter Huebner

    Richard Guest

    Have it on silent before you turn it off.

    Richard, Mar 19, 2012
  5. Peter Huebner

    JohnO Guest

    That does work but often it turns off by running out of battery so I
    miss the chance.

    JohnO, Mar 19, 2012